Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Mama's Fried....


.....way fried, and I'm not talking along the lines of Miranda Lambert.

Mariam Farhat, or Umm Nidal, a mother who wills the death of her own children and the children of others, is one of the newly elected members of the Palestinian Legislative Council, provides a terrifying glimpse into the future of the Palestinian Authority under the rule of the new Hamas government.

  • Here's the article from Front Page Magazine, "Mother from Hell"


  • Excerpts:

    I encouraged all my sons to die a martyr’s death, and I wish this even for myself. After all this, I prepared myself to receive the body of my son, the pure shahid, in order to look upon him one last time and accept the well-wishers who [came] to us in large numbers and participated in our joy over Muhammad’s martyrdom.”

    My ass lady, you don't wish for martydom, most of these suicide bombers are in their 20's or teens, you brainwash these young people into doing what you won't.

    and...

    The future of Palestine is the future of Umm Nidal’s own family: young men driven to fanaticism and murder, egged on by their own mothers and the society at large. Nothing would make her happier than the deaths of her other three sons. Yet the world not only does not call this madness; it rushes to show Hamas that its largesse will not be cut off.

    3 Comments:

    At 9:14 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

    Ohn not this vile...wanted to say pig but pigs are too nice to be compared to this..lowlife form

     
    At 8:30 AM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

    Who inseminated this one ugly mutha'? I think he was the martyr!

    ... and these are the types of mentality with which Western Civilization is dealing?

    Kill'em all ... let allah sort'em out! (... not original, but it serves me well.)

     
    At 5:58 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

    Is she related to Jimmy Carter by any chance?
    There is some strong resemblance there....

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home