Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Power Of The People, The Power Of Prayer

A few weeks back, a dear friend of mine Abby Simpkins and her husband Bill, lost their 6 year old daughter Emma in a tragic accident in front of their home in Anthem, AZ.

Just a few days ago, Bill was rushed to the hospital with chest pains, as I write this, he is undergoing a left heart catheterization and another procedure, won't know the outcome for a few hours.

They are a great family who is unfortunately going through a bit of hell on earth right now, but they are getting by, when you have a quiet moment, say a prayer for the Simpkins, Bill, Abby, Tyler, Isaac and Wyatt.

4 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

He will be in my prayers. Angiocaths usually go very well; I wish him the best.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Thank you Brooke.
Thank you for your prayers!

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger elmers brother said...

Joe, keep us posted. Our small group at church is praying for them.

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I worked with Bill at Climatec for several years before I moved to TX this past December. When I was told about this tragedy I was so overwhelmed. I offer deepest most sincere sympathy for Bill and his entire family.
AnnMarie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home