Thursday, June 15, 2006

Dierks & Kenny

Tonight in Phoenix, but won't be going, Kenny Chesney is headlining and Phoenix boy Dierks Bentley is opening up the show. I hate to admit it, but I signed up for Dierks' fan club just so I could get first shot at floor tickets, but of course a business meeting kept me from logging in to buy tix, by the time the meeting was over, the show sold out. If you like loud guitars, steel guitars, banjo's and crashing drums, Dierks is for you, here's his 2nd #1 hit, crank it and watch it.

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger elmers brother said...

Kenney Chesney is one of my favorites. I went to Country Thunder in Florence last year. It was fun.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

great entertainer and a great band behind him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home