Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Quote of the Day


Uncle Ted Rocks.

Rock Star Ted Nugent was being interviewed by a British journalist. The journalist asked,"What do you think the last thought is in the mind of a deer before you shoot it? Is it, `Are you my friend?` or is it `Are you the one who killed my brother?'"

Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French."

3 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Freedom Fighter said...

Man, I love this! I may steal it..

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger elmers brother said...

have you seen the show where he kicks people off his ranch. Hilarious.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

Bwaaahaahhaaaaa!!!!

Gotta love the Nuge!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home