Tuesday, November 21, 2006

KKKramer........


I know, that's a little bold. IMO, this guy got crucified for trying a shock act that spun out of control. This whole PC bullsh*t is so out of control, someone wake me up and let me know when it is NOT okay for black people to call each other the ........"N" word.

Never knew there were rules for racial slurs.

Antone from Seattle is a frequent reader/poster here, he's black, his wife even calls him the "Black Gringo"......what 's your take Antone?

For the record, an adult should have the class and smarts to not shout out racial slurs, Kramer did wrong, he apologized, let him go, time to move on.

4 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

If he got crucified, he deserved it... He was using the big "N" word in a definitely racist fashion.

However, that being said, I totally agree with you that there is an egregious double standard when it comes to that word.

It should be considered horrific no matter whose lips it crosses, and whether or not it has an a or er at the end of it.

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I don't know. Part of me understands it was a schtick that went out of control, I can see that. There's some anger there inside that guy. I'm not offended, personally I've come across situations worse than this one.

Being on the receiving end of the word "nigger", it can be harsh, especially looking back on history and how our people were treated, but I brush it off and I ahve to tell you as a black man, i'm totally disgusted by my fellow brothers calling each other nigga.

A.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

I had a high school math teacher that caught two young black students calling each other "nigga" before class started...

Math class was pre-emted while this formidable woman tore them a new one for 40 minutes straight, complete with a graphic history lesson of WHY it is disgusting in front of an audience of about 30.

I never heard those two do it again.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger elmers brother said...

I think there are a lot of people who are willing to dismiss this. His comments were clearly racist. Does this make him a racist? Not enough info to decide that. I wonder though why there are some who can forgive this but not the Bill Bennett non-scandal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home