Monday, December 11, 2006

"Hey Joe, I'm Stumped, My (choose) Wife/Husband/Friend Has Everything, What Could I Possibly Get Him/Her For Christmas?

THIS.

Especially if they're a lefty. Wear it to your company Christmas party and you'll get a raise.

And this/these. Pimping for a friend......tell 'em I sent you, I swear to you these are the best products in its class you will ever find. Made right here in Arizona, with help from New Mexico.

Aahh, something to do with html in the URL, try this:

http://www.azgunslinger.com/page3.html


5 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger elmers brother said...

mark steyn is the bomb

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Barry G. said...

I bet not many people have this:

http://www.comicstore24.de/images/products/26012.jpg

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

You got me there Barry.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

How about this?

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Green tea! Now that's thoughtful!

I jsut figured out Barry's.........a gunslinger.....nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home