Friday, January 05, 2007

A Post For Vinberg/Woods/Laden

I won't explain the name.

He and the Geeze must be proud, their daughter just left for Iraq yesterday on this baby, the USS Bataan.

Daughter Heather is a first class petty office, a boatswains mate - believe she's an E-6. Formally known as BM1 Haas. She should be making chief anytime!

I decided to post this because of 2 things, first, Heather is a hell of a girl, now a woman (wow), secondly Vinstein takes dough from me just about everytime we tee it up on the course and I'm angling for more strokes.

4 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger elmers brother said...

GO NAVY! That's what we call a gator freighter my friend.

Tell Heather thanks and we owe her a debt.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

Those must be some proud parents!!!

Thanks to Heather!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Gator freighter, what a great name, the Navy rocks, my Dad was in the Navy in WWII

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger elmers brother said...

my grandfather served in the navy during WWII...USS Springfield and USS Thorn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home