Monday, May 07, 2007

Mr. Ralph Picarello

Funeral today.

One of my best buds, Tony Picarello, his father died friday from pancreatic cancer (spread to other organs as well). He was diagnosed April 7, 2007, the funeral was today. Mr. Pic was a great man, they have a great family, survived by sons Ralph, Tony, David, and daughters Jill and Kim, and his wife Rosemary.

They don't make 'em like this anymore, a wonderful man, my father always spoke highly of him, those two enjoyed watching myself and Tony P. play basketball at high school here in Phoenix. A sad day, but I am thankful I was touched by him. Little did these two would ever know but they are buried about 50 yards from each other.

5 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

ah I am so sorry Joe for your loss and thank God u were blessed to know and love him.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Thanks Angel, great people that's for sure

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

I'm sorry to hear it, Joe. My sympathies.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger elmers brother said...

sorry joe

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Joe. You are my good friend. My dad always wanted the best for you. And I know he was very glad that you found your sweetheart to marry and establish a great family. tp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home