Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Joe Hiatus: My Blogging Friends.....Vaya Con Dios

As they say........all great things come to an end......well not all things....but most things.....in fact I think it is better said that most great things bring changes, and my professional life has brought on more responsibility, a nice promotion, with that being said, my blogging will be cut substantially.

I'll have the usual "Today in History" piece, but insights from the Gringo perspective will be cut to ummmmmm, about, 1-2 a week.....I may have more but I'm not sure. I've got a great gig and have things rockin', I'm assembling a great team and my is time is tight for the time being. With that being said, I hope to be back in the blogosphere at full speed before too long along with the esteemed Army of David's........doing what I can to at least learn, hopefully inform and leave some sort of legacy in my own battle against Islamofascism, the religion of liberalism and all things evil! ;-)

I've got a tracker for my site that shows I have readers and posters from México, Australia, New Zealand, England, Ireland, Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Denmark, Spain, Cambodia, China, Japan, Norway, India, Iran, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Morocco, Sweden, Canada, and other countries. I appreciate the great comments....and even the not so great ones!

I'll be making the rounds, just less frequently. DON'T FORGET ABOUT JOE GRINGO......please check in from time to time, at least to get your daily history round-up!

Y 'all have been awesome......and as they say from the land of The Mrs..........Vaya con Dios!

6 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Well dang...miss ya already bro!..Dont forget to pop in at my little haunt when ya can please~!
Good luck too!..:)

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

You gotta go at your own speed.

I look forward to whatever you post, no matter the frequency.

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JOE i JUST FOUND YOU, WHAT ELSE IS HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE? Aunt Judy.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger j.l.o.theoriginal said...

you did it, you really did it you bastards you blew it all to hell...just like that scene in the original planet of the apes when taylor spots the statue of liberty coming from the sand...you have punched me in the gut.....by the way soylent green is people

 
At 11:50 PM, Blogger Obob said...

be good and see you in time

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Thanks folks, finally catching my breathe.

Aunt Judy, great to hear from you! Well, I've been very busy, the whole crew is doing great and growing like crazy, the youngest, Derrek, is a little bull, even though he is 2 years younger thatn Daniella, they are about the same height, but he weighs quite a bit more, built like a linebacker. Don't know if we'll make it up to Pequot Lakes area this summer or not, we're all going down to Tequila (north of Guadalajara) to visit everyone down there, Fanny and the kids will be going for about 3 weeks, I'll catch up with them for the last week.


Say Hi to all, hope to see you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home