Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Today's Military Trivia

Today's Trivia Subject: Famous Military Quotes (answers in Comments section)

Question #1
Who said, "A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood"?


Ulysses Grant
Andrew Jackson
George Marshall
George Patton
George Washington

Question #2
Who said, "If there is one thing a dogface loves, it is artillery -- his own"?


Omar Bradley
Dwight Eisenhower
Chesty Puller
Audie Murphy
William Westmoreland

Question #3
Who said, "I never knew what to do with a paper except to put it in a side pocket or pass it to a clerk who understood it better than I did"?


Braxton Bragg
Don Carlos Buell
Ambrose Burnside
Abner Doubleday
Ulysses Grant

I'll resume my regular "Today in History" feature tomorrow as well as my Military Trivia feature......just been a 'wee bit busy lately.

1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

#1. George Patton
#2. Audie Murphy
#3. Ulysses Grant

 

Post a Comment

<< Home