Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I posted this last August, although I was a pup in the 70's, my choice for music was influenced by my older brothers, leaning towards The Stones, Foghat, The Who, Skynyrd.........check these rockin' studs out. I betcha Larry Craig, Mark Foley and James McGreavey were toe-tapping to these guys back then. That was low, I know.....crank it. ;-)

-Maybe, in his press conference yesterday, Craig was actually talking his about aching muscles:
"I never have Ben Gay!" - David Freddoso at The Corner

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Whoa.

*:O

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, now only white dudes can make music this bad my man. That was funny 'bro.

A.

I've been gone for a while, good to see you're still around!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home