Friday, September 07, 2007

Dog's Are A Mans Best Friend? I Guess So......Even More So Than An Infant

Cop charged in police dog's hot car death. No intent.

"I am certain Sgt. Lovejoy has suffered greatly from leaving his police dog in a sweltering car," Sheriff Joe Arpaio said in a statement. "I do not relish the idea of compounding his sadness. However, Lovejoy must be treated like anyone else in similar circumstances."

No charges for mom who left child in car, child dies. No intent, no crime, prosecutor decides.

"She knows that her actions are what caused her child to die, or her lack of attentiveness," White said.

"She'll live with that. And I can't imagine what I could do as a prosecutor to make it any worse for her."

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Isn't it uncanny how the left values animals more than people?

This happened not too far from me, and I'm sickened by the lack of charges, as are most folks I've spoken with.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home