Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Load Of Crap Lines Of The Day And My Take On Hillary's Run For President

Yesterday in Muscatine, Iowa, Bill Clinton said he's been against the war in Iraq "from the beginning." But what is the definition of "the beginning?" Clinton was speaking about the need for fiscal responsibility. "That'll require people like me, who got five tax cuts that I should not have gotten, in my income group, when we had soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq. Even though I approved of Afghanistan and opposed Iraq from the beginning, I still resent that I was not asked or given the opportunity to support those soldiers."

Rrrriiiiggghhhttttt. Write a check there big boy.......the US government will gladly accept it.

Lately he's had a habit of making comments that seem off-key with Hillary Clinton's campaign message. Did he really want to remind people of who was on which side in the lead-up to the war? One of Hillary Clinton's biggest problems as she seeks the Democratic presidential nomination is that she voted in 2002 to authorize President Bush's use of force in Iraq.

My take............Bill Clinton, in his royal slickness way, will purposely sabotage Hillary's run for President.

Why?

Bill Clinton currently hauls in 10's of millions of dollars giving speeches around the world.........as I understand it, as the First Man, he is forbidden to do this. He will be under the microscope while in the White House.........the Oval Office....you get the picture. Does he really want to give up the travel around the world, hauling in tons of dough.............and scoring chicks on the side?

Nah. I bet he senses the large negative polling Hillary brings, he'll end up divorcing/separating from Hillary and live out the rest of his life doing what he does best....... traveling, makin' money & friends......especially the female ones.

I wouldn't put it past him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home