Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Ron Paul Schools The NAG's on "A View"

I know, I know, it's "The View", but those blowhardettes believe their word/view is gospel, so I think "A View" is more appropriate.

Disclaimer - I got this from Flopping Aces , in no way did I partake in watching this show ;-) nor do I support Ron Paul.

Ron Paul smoothly wiped the floor with those dingbats and they didn’t even notice. Getting a liberal to admit that terminating even a late term pregnancy is murder…ha. “You want the government out of your home, right….” he says in that Grandpa voice (they nod) “..but yet you can’t murder a baby in your home” (they stop nodding). hahaha

He made Joy Behar and Whoopi look like fools. He twisted them and worked them over like they were his puppets. My favorite part was when Whoopi tried to correct him about the abortion laws. I mean seriously, who has the stones to try to correct an OBGYN/Presidential candidate about abortion laws??? What a dunce. And I also love how he almost backed Joy into admitting that she is not really pro-choice.

How are laws about abortion telling her what to do with her body? Joy Behar is proof that there is a village somewhere, missing its idiot.

Here's the video.

PS - Whoopi was great in Ghost.

7 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

haha..good on him but he's another anti semitic tool my friend..pfftt!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

absolutely, that's why I put in that little disclaimer.....don't want to be giving people the wrong idea you know!

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe-
Still a fun video, even if he is the candidate of the wackjobs.

About The Drink Report- It's usually about what we drank that day, but a tequila taste test would be cool, and we could do something based on what we each have in stock. For now we could share a favorite margarita recipe or two, and I could add you and your favorites to a Drink Report. I just need your perception of the taste, effect, tips, etc. Can you get in touch at yourjewishmaster@gmail.com?

Also, I'm adding you to my blogroll.

Thanks for visiting and commenting at my site!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Tapline said...

Joe, First time visitor. got to you by way of Jewish Master....Weill i have to go along witht he crowd on this one He is far out.......stay well.....

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

I like your disclaimer, Joe! LOL!

Making Behar and Whoopi look stupid isn't hard, but I do enjoy it, nontheless.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

YJM,

Sounds great, I will be in touch later today or tomorrow, thanks!

Tapline, thanks for stopping by, I'll drop in in a bit.

Brooke, boy, Joy Behar can be annoying!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger elmers brother said...

that was great..I love the way he made them look like fools.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home