Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Something to Think About.....If You Live In Arizona

.......the great state of Arizona has 6 potential future Vice President or Presidential nominees. They are Republican Senators John McCain and Jon Kyl, Republican Congressmen Jeff Flake, J.D. Hayworth and John Shadegg, who is in the running for House Majority Leader.
  • Hugh Hewitt
  • had John Shadegg on his radio program yesterday (I didn't hear it, was out golfing....and got smoked) but
  • here is the trancsript from Radio Blogger
  • , I think you'll like what you read, also, he received a big thumbs up from
  • National Review
  • ......and, oh yah....the other one is Governor Janet Napolitano, Democrat, who I would have to say is doing a fair job, she's taking the ideas from the Republicans such as tax cuts and a tough stance on immigration, that helps her here.

    I said future, like 2008, 2012, 2016 and so on. I really like Kyl, Flake and Shadegg....Hayworth as well, but many people have a hard time listening to him speak, McCain cocentrates too much on being a "maverick", man I'm tired of that name, he's also distanced himself from the real conservative Repbulicans.

    Anyway, just a passing thought.......also, I just noticed, all of their names begin with a "J" !

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home