Friday, January 06, 2006

W.W.J.G.D: What Would Joe Gringo Do

New feature......

Pat Robertson: Wow.....hey neighbor, you certainly don't speak for all Americans, Christians, conservatives or liberals. You are actually siding with President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran on this one, and that dude is insane. Somthing to think about......when it is your turn to pass on, may it be because of your remarks regarding Ariel Sharon????? I'd give Robertson a new PR guy. This just in....Robertson said today said his own 'ignorant remarks are another manifestation of God’s anger.'" ......wow.


Howard Dean: A gift to the Republican Party from the Democrat Party. Let this guy keep on talking, the more the better.

Broke Back Mountain: What one of them gay cowboys gave the other gay cowboy......a Broke Back "Mountin'" the other. I'm sure there were a few fag cowboys back then...you know....out there on the range for months at a time with no one else but other cowpokes, but no real desire to see this flick, heard it was beautifully shot, didn't some Middle Easterner direct this movie?....go figure. I read that Newsweek gave a review of "an important, compelling, passionate love story"....what's so important about 2 dudes on horses, boozing it up and then shacking up together out in the desert?

My Golf Swing: I'd take the set-up and backswing of my buddy Chad Dean, the ferocious impact of buddy Bob Interdonato, the ability to maneuver the ball and tell jokes like buddy Bill Marko, the desire to get better like Mike Vinson, still kind of like my follw through, putt like Tiger, compress the ball like brother Jimmy.....and have buddy Brenyn Albright's motor home mansion to tool around in.

Osama Bin Laden: Up the ante to $100MM for his head.

George Clooney: Ship this clown to France.

2 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice segment. gave a little insight to joe! what about the banjo?

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

I've been working on the Earl Scruggs roll...hope to have "The Ballad of Jed Clampett" soon!

To get the "sting" and "pop", I need to get some carbide finger picks, I've got plastic ones and they're killing my fingers, I will have a photo and try to post a audio segment of me picking away!

Banjos kick-ass!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home