Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Cartoon Jihad vs Abu Ghraib Jihad

Here's more proof that the MSM in our country is disgusting, biased and part of the Hate America crowd. The media in the states won't show the Mohammad cartoons but JUST CAN'T WAIT to show photos of prisoners/terrorists at Camp Abu Ghraib. You can say these photos on both sides are offensive, but hey, if it makes America look bad.....run with it!


  • Stop The ACLU
  • has the run down.

    I guess it's only free speech when it applies to liberals.

    I am thoroughly disgusted, this is such a great country and so called Americans just want to tear America down, I don't get it, I really don't....bloggers around the world need to stand up and show the hypocrisy of this.I don't get huge traffic, a decent amount though, hopefully we can some of the biggies to run with this and point this out.

    Update - looks like it has already started!
  • Judith Apter Klinghoffer has the perfect idea
  • 3 Comments:

    At 4:46 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

    Joe,
    Have you seen some of the California radicals and their banners?
    You may already know this site but just in case you do not:
    http://www.zombietime.com/hall_of_shame/

     
    At 6:04 AM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

    That is the first time I've come across that site......thanks for sharing....now excuse me while go and throw up!

    How do you get to that point in life where behave like that and believe in all of that nonsense?

     
    At 12:54 AM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

    I know how you feel.

    Zombie has been great.
    He exposes these nuts for what they are.
    I plan to ask him if he would let me to mirror his site.

    How do you get to that point in life where behave like that and believe in all of that nonsense?

    Joe,
    I don't know.
    I don't comprehend it.
    You know where I come from.
    Every time I look at these shitheads I lose all faith that anything can be done to make this world a better place to live.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home