Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Broke Back Moment?

Damn, I guess that movie had an effect on some people.

Man, at what point do you make a decision to do this? How would anything like this ever creep into your mind? And this guy is a Deputy Fire Chief! This incident happened in my great state of Arizona.....and about 4-5 miles from where I live!

What a baaaaaaaaad, baaaaaaad choice, this gives the term "sheep herder" a whole new meaning.

What am I talking about? Go to this link and get freaked out:
http://www.azcentral.com/community/gilbert/articles/0307deputychief-sheep07-ON.html

5 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you think this guy will go over in jail?

"Hey, what are you in for"?

"Well, I tried to get it on with a 3 foot lamb, she was cute though".

"Uh....you're done".

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

Joe, what the (expletive)!

Was the chief just puttin' away his hose ... or was he actually (expletive) that lamb?

Geez ... (expletive), (expletive), (expletive)! I've traveled a few places in Arizona and this has got to be the worst case of (expletive) I've ever read, heard or seen!

... and I thought "they" got a lil' (expletive) up out East on Sahuarita Road ... but, NO, (expletive), (expletive), (expletive)! Gilbert's got "them" all beat!

He even didn't show the common courtesy of a (expletive) pup tent!


I'll be (expletive)!

;)

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Strange thing is, it's in a nice area, very nice neighborhoods surrounding a few ranch style homes owned by many rich Mormons.

I can just hear the talk at the fire station now!

East Sahuarita Rd, east of Green Valley? Very beautiful area.

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

Perhaps he was just lonely, no?

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is one of your best efforts to date. speaking of a date baaaaaaaaaaaaa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home