Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Dixie Bitches

They have a new album out.....don't buy it.

I have nothing against musical acts or actors who hold the liberal agenda, I like U2, Robert DeNiro, et al, and can listen and watch these people perform, but when you use your career as a platform to push your agenda, you better be ready to suffer the consequences if things come back to bite you. That's the case with the Dixie Chicks, they bashed George W. Bush and the Republican party and are crying because their audience shunned them for it. Typical liberal, they think they are too high and mighty and don't take responsibility for their own actions.

They should change their name from the Dixie Chicks to The Narcissistic Bitches.

Partial lyrics to their new song titled "Not Ready to Make Nice":

I’m not ready to make nice
I’m not ready to back down
I’m still mad as hell andI don’t have time to go round and round and round
It’s too late to make it right
I probably wouldn’t if I could
‘Cause I’m mad as hell
Can’t bring myself to do what it is you think I should
Forgive, sounds goodForget,

I’m not sure I could
They say time heals everything
But I’m still waiting

Waiting....waiting for what? I think the title of the song is what your audience is saying.....the song is average at best, go take a hike chicks, hope your album lays an egg.

3 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't even like their music anyway. They sure distanced themselves from their fan base, didn't they?

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dixie bitches. thats a good one. did you make that up yourself? hey they have the right to say what they want, and i have the right not to buy teir stuff. I never was interested in their music, but with what their saying makes me lkess interested. i thought they went away already.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

I only heard about them.
The artistic types wouldn't make a living out of my pocket. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home