Friday, May 05, 2006

A Little Chinese Humor For Friday

Apparently in Chinese, "he" and "she" are pronounced the same......this can make for some interesting conversation...........

You: I saw Joe and Sally yesterday. She said she was looking for a new job?

Me: What? Sally is leaving that great company.

You: No.

Me: What? I thought you said she was leaving?

You: I said that Joe is leaving. I didn’t say anything about Sally?

Me: You said that SHE is leaving.

You: She is leaving. He told me today.

Me: Wait a minute. Joe told you that Sally is leaving?

You: No, Sally told me that JOE is leaving.

Me: (with blood pouring out of my ears) I actually don’t really care about Joe or Sally. Let’s forget this conversation ever happened.

Better learn Mandarin before you go to China! :-)

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger elmers brother said...

I love Abbott and Costello

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

This is for Scotts hence the kilt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home