Friday, June 30, 2006

Grab A Cold One And Get Ready To Laugh


Every elementary, middle school and high school in the US should be required to show footage from 9-11 so we as a nation can keep things in perspective with whom we are fighting against. I just watched a video over at Hot Air, there's no way I'll ever lose the edge I have against the evil terrorists. So I decided it was time for a little friday humor, you know the good "kill the terrorist" type of humor.

If you can stand a little rough language, check out the man, The Kid from Brooklyn.

I've posted his stuff here before, but I can't get enough of this guy, he calls it like it really is, check out his video's, I always liked this one, Bat Day

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

The first film...

White. Hot. Anger.

The second one was hilarious! I vote that after the game, the crowd takes their *uckin' bats over to the NY Times office building!

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

Yeah,NYT deserves some 'bashing' that's for sure.

This guy is hillarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home