Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Joe Gringo - 1 Year Blog-iversary

I didn't realize that until about 5 minutes ago but today marks the one year anniversary of Joe Gringo!

I'm sure like most bloggers, you never really know how this thing will pan out. I've learned a hell of a lot and have had readers/posters from all over the world.....México, Australia, New Zealand, England, Ireland, Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Denmark, Spain, Cambodia, China, Japan, Norway, India, Iran, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Morocco, and others, that's very cool, a big thanks to all.

My very first post was on Illinois Senator Little Dick Durbin and his ridiculous remarks comparing the treatment by the US Military at Guantanamo Bay to that of Pol Pot, Nazi Germany and the Soviet Republic. Although he is a United States Senator.......he's an idiot.

I think everyone can agree that we live in an incredible time in history, a time where we really need to figure out between right and wrong, good and evil before it gets too late. The teaming up of Islamofascism and the secular left is becoming more and more prevalent and these 2 factions are hell-bent on destroying the Judeo-Christian value system.

So here I am, joining the Army of David's as Glenn Reynolds at InstaPundit puts it and writes in his book, doing what I can to at least learn, hopefully inform and leave some sort of legacy in my own little battle against the religion of liberalism and all things evil! ;-)

I couldn't resist writing that.

I've got a few things up my sleeve for the coming year on Joe Gringo....stay tuned!

9 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,

Happy 1 year! You've got a cool site, you've got game dude!

Will look for what's up your sleeve.

Antone

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Thanks Antone. Does your wife still call you the "Black Gringo"?

That's one of the funniest things I've heard of.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

Happy Annie, Joe!

They say that most blogs are abandoned by their owners after just a couple of weeks.

Longevity!

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! one year is amazing. good luck to your blog in the coming year. i will stayed tune in.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Freedom Fighter said...

Congrats Senor Gringo! Many more.

And don't stop fighting... the battle is going our way and we are winning.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

Many happy returns Joe!

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger elmers brother said...

Happy one year Joe! It was good to talk to you today. Keep it up.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

Happy Blog-iversary!

Keep the faith ...

 
At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations...when you first came home and told me about the site, I didn't even want to hear about it, and every time you talked about it, I would just roll my eyes...but I have to admit that once I overcame my lack of interest; I got hooked and not one day goes by that I don't check the site...Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home