Friday, June 23, 2006

Why Did We Not Hear Of This??

I spent the last few days under the weather and in bed, the TV on in the background, and I never ONCE heard anything like this fron any media outlet. The horror and pain these men went through was sure to be unspeakable. For any anti-death penalty folks out there....state your case on this one.

From Dee at Democracy Frontline.....

Excerpt:

According to MSM reports, the two young American soldiers captured were ‘just’ beaten and tortured. I think you’ll agree that “beaten and tortured” doesn’t begin to describe what really happened to them. They were tortured, beaten, their arms contorted, their testicles cut off, their penises cut off and stuffed in their mouths, their eyes gouged out, their hearts cut out and then they were beheaded.

5 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger elmers brother said...

anyone still think a barking dog is torture?

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

Elbro,
I got much worse treatment during my period in the Polish army than those schmocks in Abu Grahib slammer.
We thought it was just a part of the process to us up.
When I hear these bastards comparing Gitmo to german concentration camps is see red.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Mother Effingby said...

Elbro, it is torture if the dog is sniffin' the old BagDad, and you, as a Muslim POW, deprived of your date with 72 houris find yourself oddly excited before your Amerijoo interrigators...I guess.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger elmers brother said...

jauhara, well then that makes sense.

ml - I know what you mean. It cheapens the real torture people went through.

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

I wonder where Dee got that info? It sure musn't have come from the American media!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home