Friday, July 21, 2006

Hangin' With The "Peeps" on Vacation


Just returned from a great trip in upper Minnesota, first off, I guess you could say that I left to go on vacation at the wrong time!

Well, now is the time for the liberals who oppose the war in Iraq yet were for the removal of terrorists in Afghanistan to show their true colors.

Hezbollah = Terrorists
Israel = Free nation

Enough said...... support by the liberals for Hezbollah will only prove that they hate President George Bush more than the terrorists, and that is beyond scary! As I have said before, this is just a fascinating time in world history we are experiencing.
Minnesota State Senator Carrie Ruud
I had a tremendous time in Minnesota with my 9 year old son, water skiing, tubing, hiking......didn't get a moose........but I got a beaver skin! Even did a home made frame job with a big birch branch, some leather shoe strings and some feathers! Looks nice on my son's wall in his bedroom.

I had the opportunity to hang out with a very good friend (20+ years) of my older sister and her husband, she is Minnesota State Senator Carrie Ruud and her husband, what great people! Of course, they are true-blue red, white and blue Conservative Republicans, went on a pontoon boat ride with them, knocked back a cold one or two and then to their house for a few hours to figure out how we're going to knock the crap out of evil and eliminate current liberal idealogy! Life is good.

The Mrs. and 3 kids are off to the magical land of Tequila, Jalisco, México tonight for 3 weeks to visit the family.....wish I could go this time, but the work load is heavy......and that is good, may catch them for the final week, but I doubt it. More posting in monday.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

Hard to fight against 5th columnists, who claim to be patriotic Merrikuns.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home