Friday, September 15, 2006

As Dierks Bentley Sings.."Come A Little Closer Baby"



I've got a date with busy, a bunch of stuff on the plate lately, anyway a few quick things:

1). I think Ahmadinejad may be a little light in the loafers, I've seen far too many picture of him dreamily looking into another man's eye's as they prepare to spoon. Man I hope I'm right.

2). Someone needs to harpoon Rosie O'Large-Dumbass. Her comments on her show "A View" (I refuse to call it the The View) referencing "radical Christianity is just as threatening as radical Islam" will go down as the most ridiculous quote in her gay lifetime.

3). Read this , I've been looking for this since I heard it on the Laura Ingraham show
2 days ago. This will infuriate you, here's a snippet:

Guantanamo prisoners receive free medical, dental and psychiatric care, and in 2005 "there were 35 teeth cleanings." The other 400 or so housed there will have to wait awhile. Aslo, terrorists over the age of 50 receive FREE F'n colonoscopy's!!!!!!!! Read the rest.

4). We need more people like Oriana Fallaci

5). Great time of year here in Phoenix, AZ, the weather here is nnniiiice, should break down into the 80's in a few weeks....and.....it's National Football League time!!

6). My favorite song still is "Give it Away" by George Strait. Very cool.

Gotta run............

6 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger elmers brother said...

I am loving this time of year 72 this morning.....good post..Laura Ingraham has so much good info

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

I agree with ya', Joe!

There are at least three midgets in the World that are a threat to the Western World ... "The Jonger," "Armageddonjad," and "Huge Egovez." Hey, little guys; had your bagged spinach, today?

Jimmy Carter's ugly, fat step-child, Rosiland "Larger than her defective mind" O'Dumbass" is bagged spinach worthy!

Those on the planet that believe that un-uniformed, stateless terrorists deserve anything but the grinding heel of a good Marine are pathetic. Their attempt to extend Geneva Convention protocols to these maggots is beyond the pale!

Bagged spinach enimas would be my suggestion for their "health maintenance."

Thank you for bringing Oriana Fallaci's contributions to offering TRUTH to the World about the islam abomination.

I "hear ya'" re: The NFL! The Packers need to get back to basics and I'll be more interested in the the season offered by the Colts (Payton Manning fascinates this ole' grunt when he gets behind center), Steelers (I've enjoyed them since the "Franco Harris" days and Bill Cowher is da' bomb ... IMO.) and Cardinals (I'm an old Kurt Warner fan ...).

From the Mississippi River into Western Wisconsin, the leaves "are a changin'," there's a "nip" in the air (... not, a Jap reference ;) ) and it's National Football League time!!!

I've "heard," recently, a rendition of "The Ride" with lyrics honoring Dale Earnhardt ... but I can't find an mp3 for it to save my demented mind! GS, is still the "Man" ... Bro!

As it stands now, I feel that we should deport muslims, every one, and offer Canada's worker program to those Mexican's that want to work here for a living. Brown people that work instead of offering NOTHING to our Nation except a "demonic loyalty" to a "god of fiction" offered to ignorant individuals with the madrassa education of a rock! If one can't assimilate ... eliminate ... that's my "thought for the day."

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger nanc said...

well, the california prison system pays for and initiates sex change ops for prisoners - they just haven't figured out where to keep them! i cannot tell you the "guys" i saw come out of there with better - ahem - upper body parts than nanc...badnanc

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger nanc said...

oops - favorite song of the day:

michael combs - i'm not for sale!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

OK, now I'm THOROUGHLY annoyed!

I expect asinine things to come out of O'Donell's militant lesbian mouth, so that really doesn't bother me too much, but the stuff at Gitmo?

AAAAAAHHHH!!!

It's a frickin' vacation with bennies!

Favorite song of the day: Alice's Restaurant.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

EB, even though she's a woman, Laura Ingraham is the man! ;-)

SA,
I think those 3 suffer from "Little Man's Disease", esp. K.J. Il.

These terrororist prisoners are treated better than our military in combat, that should never ever happen, becasue of how we placate to them, they must be laughing their a$$es off.

The Pack is in for a rough ride this year, and it could the Steelers and the Colts fighting for the AFC Championship, they're both my fav's from the AFC. As far as the Cardinals, we need an offensive line and shoule be pretty good, we've got weapons finally!

Haven't been able to track The Ride down either, but I'm sure it's out there, maybe Hank will do a rendition on Monday Night Football???

Nanc,
sex changes for prisoners is par for the course in California, I lived there for 3 years, AND I AM THANKFUL I AM NOT THERE ANYMORE!!!

Brooke, the only time I really hear Alice's Restaurant is noon on Thanksgiving Day....well that is if I don't have one of the games on that day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home