Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Get a load of this CRAP!

He knows he's in for a major fight.

Huge Chavez' 2008 re-election campaign is heating up. This is so pathetic it is funny! This man of the people is too busy trying to make a name for himself on the international scene, he has forgotten to take care of his people that voted for him.

Man, I'd love to knock that fake smirk right off his face.

Translation:

A Message of love for the people of my Venezuela.

As always, I have done it all for love.
-bullsh*t, whatever it is you do, it's for you only.

For love of the trees, the rivers, I became a painter.
-whatever nature boy

For love of knowledge, of learning, I left my dear town to study.
-you and just about everyone there else did the same thing

For love of the sport I became a baseball player.

-you and every other male Venezuelan.

For love of the mother country, I became a soldier.
-your record in the military is shabby

For love of the people I became President, you made me President.
-can you say electronic voting machines? Manipulation? Will you step aside should Rosales win?

I have governed these years by love.
-pass the barf bag there loser.

With love we made Barrio Adentro.
(a large health care facility)
With love we made Mission Robinson.
(a progam to promote primary education and stop illiteracy)
With love we made Mercal.
(a government food program that set up subsidized food stores located in impoverished areas)
-i'm not sure the success of these programs, but obviously much more needs to be done. If 3 programs is really all he has to show for his 8 years, it's time for a change. Try and fix your own country instead of trying to destroy the world.
All we have done is by love.

-aaahhhhhhh, you suck!

Although there is much to do, I need more time.

-grasping for straws there chubby.

I need your vote.
Your vote of love.
-clearly, his use of the term love is very skewed.

And I'm sure..........for the children as well.

Pretty sickening, huh?

To Manuel Rosales, may God continue to give you the strength to keep moving forward and defeat the evil Hugo Chavez.

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Se le volaron los tapones!!!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Brooke said...

Barf! GAG!

Those beady eyes... I hear the Alutetian (sp?) villages in Alaska are mostly refusing his oil. HA!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger nanc said...

what a ragged piece of shiite!

his people have the "battered woman" syndrome - sure, kick them some more while they're down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home