Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, my bro's spicy sausage stuffing, rutabaga, cream corn, olives & onions, cranberries, pumpkin pie, fresh rolls and everything else I missed........you have no idea how much I love food, can't wait!

Here's the family pulling up to my crib for the Big Day:












The guest of honor:


















A very important part of the day:












Another important part of the day:

















......and then off to Las Sendas to play with the boys on friday:

7 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danno, err Joe, have a good one.

Jim Kirby

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Kirby,

Don't have your new #, call me, let's golf.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Oh yah, Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger elmers brother said...

I coming over to your house.

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger elmers brother said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

Happy Thanksgiving, too!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

It was a housefull EB, always welcome!

EB, Brooke,

A belated Happy Thanksgiving as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home