Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Idiot John Mellencamp Jumps The Shark......Damn

U2 is a great band, one of my all-time favorites, even though most of their political views are different than mine, I still really like 'em and buy their product, the list could go on and on....let's take it to John Mellencamp. He has some really great songs but I think Mellencamp just Just Jumped the Shark, suffered brain damage then whipped off his shoes and stuffed 'em in his mouth.

John Mellencamp: U.S. Should not Respond to 9/11 or Pearl Harbor.

Memo to John Cougar Mellon-head..........take the advice of Alice Cooper.......you guys are rock stars, here's what all-around cool dude Alice Cooper had to say about rock stars and politics/current events....

"To me, that's treason. I call it treason against rock 'n' roll because rock is the antithesis of politics. Rock should never be in bed with politics," says the 56-year-old Cooper.

"When I was a kid and my parents started talking about politics, I'd run to my room and put on the ROLLING STONES as loud as I could. So when I see all these rock stars up there talking politics, it makes me sick.

"If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are. Why are we rock stars? Because we're morons. We sleep all day, we play music at night and very rarely do we sit around reading the Washington Journal."

4 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger j.l.o.theoriginal said...

wholetruthy asks was Mellencamp in Anna Nicole's room ,this hoosier seems even more incoherent than this dead bimbo!"this is our country" my ass

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

he was singing that tune to his new found muslim friends, 'cause he'd rather be like them than have freedom, I can't believe this guy, what an ASS!

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go, Alice!!...

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

hola Joe..yea sure too bad we responded to Pearl Harbor cuz if we hadnt ole Johnny wouldnt even be here to spout his mouth off..sheesh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home