Thursday, March 15, 2007

Separated At Birth? Rosie O'-My-God-I-Am-A-Total-Idiot Defends Khalid Shaikh Mohammed - Blasts US!


Rosie O'Mush-for-brains: Don't fear the terrorists. They’re mothers and fathers."

Rosie O'Donnell says that says that terrorists like Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, seen here holding up the head of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl, aren't treated like "humans" but instead are "treated like animals."

Maybe because they are you freakin' imbecile!

Rosie O'Pig jumps the shark, gets bitten in the arse........then the shark dies of food poisoning.

Rosie you are a pig, a traitor, and if the people at "A View" don't fire you, you better fear for your life. NewsBusters is covering this outrage.

5 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh......the show is called The View

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Uh......."The" View gives the impression of "that's the way it is", I call that show "A" View because it's "A" view coming from a couple of lefty blowhard old bags.

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Joe, I can honestly say that is probably the only time I've ever felt sorry for a shark! I can't believe she said that man!

A.

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe she can leave the States and go to live with Mr. Terrorist...I am sure he would be so proud and understanding of her sexual preferences...I am sure they would love to chat about her freedom to choose to be with a woman, he would not even make her wear any coverings...like they do to their women.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Good Lawd Joe..she just cant get enough publicity can she..I wonder why anyone even comments on her spewings...I mean who really cares ?..good find my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home