Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tequila Trip Photos

Kinda of don't have time to document each photo, but these are of me, the Mrs. and the 3 Little Joes, ages 10,5 and 3 in Tequila, Jalisco, some in the blue agave fields, some with Tequila's volcano in the background, some with and without Daniella's broken arm and some at the end on the beach at Mazatlan, a smooth 6-7 hours drive north of Tequila. The 10th photo down is one taken right next to where you get the best taco's on earth, yes, on a cart, Taco's El Medico, this cat has been making these babies in Tequila for 25 or so years.....yah I know, everyone knows where to the best taco's....sorry, I win, hands down, these take the cake.....the kids wanted to go every night.....and we just about did! (click to enlarge)
























































































































Looks like Little Joe......has gotta go!

3 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

I loved seeing everyone! I lived in Queretaro for a year and have a lot of mexican family, I miss tortas!!!! We bought them from a cart as well.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

I've traveled through Queretaro, never had the opportunity to stay there.....there are so many beautiful parts of México.

Oh man, I love tortas too, a frew houses down from where the Mrs. used to live in Tequila, a lady would make them and sell them from her house....very good.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

familia bonita!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home