Friday, January 04, 2008

News For Hillary

Nearly 70% of Democrat voters in Iowa don't want you......ouch!!

The results in Iowa are no guarantee that Obama and Huckabee will be the eventual nominees. Neither got as much as 40% of the votes in Iowa last night meaning more than six-in-ten supported someone other than the winners.

Obama portrayed himself as the agent of change. Clinton ran as the voice of experience.

Change won. I know it's early but, Republicans....stand up and take notice!

Brooke at NeoCon Command Center has a great clip of Glenn Beck on Huckabee's win last night, the tide's gonna change for the Huckster once he steps out of Iowa, go here.

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

I had to laugh at Shrillary's utter defeat; her giving a speech with Bill grinning like an idiot behind her.

Thanks for the link; I don't think Huckabee can keep it up. I do LOVE his Fair Tax platform, but that's about where it stops.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

Ultimately, I see a Romney/Thompson ticket.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Man, I love the Romney/Fred ticket

 

Post a Comment

<< Home