Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Charlie Sheen..... Have Another Bong Hit

Conspiracy Theory 101.

Another Hollywood dunce opens his mouth and shows his wit. This is from John Hawkins at http://www.rightwingnews.com/ (can't properly link it) I guess sobriety doesn't sit well with Chuckie Sheen.........but.....I guess if your dad is Martin Sheen, being a bozo must run in the family genes. I know next to nothing about Emilio Estevez, at least he didn't take on the Sheen name.

Having the ability to speak backwards pretty darn fast gets me to thinking about stuff like this....Emilio Estevez' first name backwards is "Oilime"....as in inverted lime oil. :-)


Here is what mush brain had to say about the 9/11 attacks in an interview with Alex Jones:

"We're not the conspiracy theorists on this particular issue," said Sheen.

"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions."

Sheen described the climate of acceptance for serious discussion about 9/11 as being far more fertile than it was a couple of years ago.

"It feels like from the people I talk to in and around my circles, it seems like the worm is turning." (Hawkins note: See? To Sheen, bad poll numbers for Bush means "the worm is turning," which means more people may buy into his lunatic conspiracy theories.)

Sheen described his immediate skepticism regarding the official reason for the collapse of the twin towers and building 7 on the day of 9/11.

"I was up early and we were gonna do a pre-shoot on Spin City, the show I used to do, I was watching the news and the north tower was burning. I saw the south tower hit live, that famous wide shot where it disappears behind the building and then we see the tremendous fireball."

"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition'?"

...Sheen outlined his disbelief that the official story of what happened at the Pentagon matched the physical evidence.

"Show us this incredible maneuvering, just show it to us. Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers. 270 degree turn at 500 miles and hour descending 7,000 feet in two and a half minutes, skimming across treetops the last 500 meters."

...Sheen said that "September 11 wasn't the Zapruder film, it was the Zapruder film festival," and that the inquiry had to be, "headed, if this is possible, by some neutral investigative committee. What if we used retired political foreign nationals? What if we used experts that don't have any ties whatsoever to this administration?"

"It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims. We owe it to everybody's life who was drastically altered, horrifically that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened."

3 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

Another Hollywood zombie.
Alive but ...sort of ...and where ..the hell am I sort of way.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

It's a shame ... I enjoy some of Charlie's film work and when when Kristy Swanson straddled his character in The Chase, I thought ... how fortunate (... and do they require a metal plate between her genitals and his?)

;)

As for Charlie ... I guess he didn't fall far enough away from the tree?

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

Lone Rock, WI?


Median resident age: 34.1 years
Median household income: $33,060 (year 2000)
Median house value: $81,800 (year 2000)

Races in Lone Rock:

* White Non-Hispanic (97.2%)
* Hispanic (1.5%)
* Two or more races (0.9%)
* American Indian (0.6%)
* Other race (0.5%)



A real cross section of Americana ... yes, I know EXACTLY where this "narrow spot" in the road is located!

Enjoy one's conspiracy theory(ies) ... I'll be waiting for the implosion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home