Thursday, March 16, 2006

That Hollywood Ba-Dumb-A-Dumb

Considering who we're dealing with, this really isn't news, but I just had to comment on what a dope Jessica Simpson is.

Let's see, if you receive an invitation to meet with the President of the United States and attend a major Republican fund raiser, you take it. Jessica Simpson, an apparent Bush and Republican supporter decided she would turn down this invitation because she felt it might conflict with a charity she supports. Believe me, it's not that they need her presence at these functions, far from it, she's just a twit for declining. The Republican party is full of cash, I'm sure some in the party may have benefitted her charity.

I have a buddy, Billy Marko, who is about as right wing as it gets, and he and his wife had an invitation to go the White House to meet with Pres. Bill Clinton....he took it (with some grumblings of course).

Let the dumb blonde jokes continue.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's hot, but lacks brains, making her less hot.

This blonde walks into a hardware store and asks the guy at the cashier,"Can I buy that microwave?" He replies,"No im sorry we don't sell to blondes." So she goes home and dies her hair green.She goes back and asks" Can I buy that microwave?" "No im sorry we don't sell to blondes" So goes home and does the same thing with burnette, red, and blue. The last time she goes in she says "How do you always know who I am?" He replies "Because thats a T.V."

Antone

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Good one.

I hate giving her any sort of pub, what I want to expose is the respect factor she apparently doesn't possess. If the Pres. of the US asks to meet you in person.....you go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home