Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Have You Seen Hillary's Bust?


Due to work priorities, I rarely ever get to hear Rush Limbaugh, but I did get a chance to hear him today.

Rush has this on Hillary's bust.

"Artist Daniel Edwards describes this new sculpture as capturing Clinton 'with her head held high, a youthful spirit and a face matured by wisdom. Presented in a low-cut gown..."

Youthful spirit???? She looks rather close to a 90 year old emaciated woman who just finished a dog paddle session in the pool.

Not a good choice there Hillary.



try this link:
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/
site_072606/content/rush_on_a_roll.guest.html

5 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

Not trying to be kind, but this "bust" looks like James Earl Carter in drag!

My eyes! My eyes!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

ROTFLMAO!!! I'd say she was definitely going for the "bust!"

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

HAHAHA!!! My hubby just said that she looks like the female changleling on DS9!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Sorry Sarge, Hope the eyes are okay, I know mine got dinged pretty good!

Brooke, I wasn't sure what a female changeling was, so I looked it up..........

The Female Changeling is a fictional character in the Star Trek: DS9 universe, one of a race of Changelings, shapeshifting aliens.

Hhhmmm, a race of shapeshifting aliens.....sounds just like the Democrat party! ;-)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

James Earl Carter in drag!
Oh, Sarge you're killing me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home