Monday, October 30, 2006

Joe Music Critic

Rock n' Roll Dead?

Not yet, 'cause these guys from Australia are around. This from their first album/CD 'Get Born' in 2003, their second, 'Shine On' just came out. I haven't heard it, but if it's anything like their first, buy it! For a cleaner video, go to the link above which is their website, go to videos tab.

It's a few years old, but an instant classic.

C-R-A-N-K I-T!

Now this one went to #5 on Billboard's top 100 in its first week....which was last week. The NY Times called this the most anticipated album/CD for the second half of 2006.

Now to soften things up a bit, if you are a dad with a daughter, this one will pull at your heart, apparently this is the most popular song to played in weddings....Heartland (Country): I Loved Her First. If you don't like country, tough........just listen to it and the lyrics.

4 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that's what I'm talking about,

i don't know about the second two, but that first one sizz......zzles.

A

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

I saw Jet about a year and a half ago, they were really great, my type of r'roll.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger elmers brother said...

I like that song "I loved her first" my daughter has it on her myspace

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

That's got to make you proud!

Great song

 

Post a Comment

<< Home