Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday Night Football and the .....AZ Cardinals

WE HAVE THE WORLD'S WORST SPORT FRANCHISE.....EVER!!!

tuesday morning update: I rest my case!

I love the NFL, it's just too bad we have the ownership that we do here in Arizona.

The Chicago Bears are in town, playing the Arizona Cardinals tonight on MNF. We (AZ Cardinals) have a new stadium, the piece of the puzzle that the owners (Bidwill family) said was needed to produce a winning football team.

News flash to the Bidwills, we are 1-4, getting ready to play arguably the best team in the NFL tonight, I can almost guarantee you the crowd will be split 50/50 for each team, anything Chicago here in Phoenix is muy popular. If we lose tonight, look for Edgerrin James to pull a hammy next week and be out for 5-6 games, 'cause the season will be officially over.

Don't get me wrong, I like our players, we've got some studs, our backup QB Kurt Warner, is probably my favorite NFL'er and without a doubt one of the greatest professional sport stories EVER, but the ownership blows, we'll never have a consistent playoff team here......EVER! It all starts from the top, and the top can't find its way out of a paper bag. Greed kills.

Bears 31
Cardinals 13

4 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, sorry to say, but your owners are pretty bad. have you guys ever been to the playoffs?

We were close last year, but watch out when Alexander comes back healthy, we're going all the way to the Superbowl. Go Seahawks!

Antone

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

We went to playoffs in 1999 (I think, maybe '98), then when there was the strike shortened year in the '70's went and before that it was something like the '40's......very lame.

I had season tickets the year they came here, 1988 and stopped going in 1997, same story every week.

I've got Hasselbeck and D. Branch on my fantasy team, they Seahawks are damn good, always liked them, I pick them, 'da Bears and.......the Saints to be tops in the NFC this year.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger elmers brother said...

I'm tired of Bidwell's excuses. I could be a Cardinal's fan if he invested in the team instead of where they played. I did think that picking up James was a good thing but one thing he has never done is invest in a good offensive line.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

I hear you EB, the Edge, Leinart (soon to be), Fitzgerald, Boldin, B.Johnson are legit stars. The Cardinals just can't put the pieces together, of the 32 owners in the NFL, we have the worst.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home