Thursday, February 15, 2007

Damn, I'm getting promoted, partner status, more money.........less blogging......I'll figure it out.

Now I just may go out and buy myself one of these babies (below, except in black), they run anywhere between $5,000 to $10,000.......always wanted to be able to wear one of these........with my horse......and then a night out on the town with the Mrs.









Keep going.......





















This gentleman right here is known as El Rey, or The King, Vicente Fernandez.......the Frank Sinatra of mariachi. I've seen him before, I've never heard a more POWERFUL voice....the man has pipes of gold.

8 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha.....you white guys crack me up. man, I've got to meet you.

A.

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yah, congrats.

A.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Antone,

I don't get to Seattle often, in fact I've never been, but if I do, the first beer is on me.

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only thing is that Mr. Joe will probably pay double the amount given the fact that he is 6'6" and Vicente is only 5'6"...

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger nanc said...

you're going to buy yourself your very own mexican? well, as long as they're legal and you pay them well...

as i kiddingly said...*:]

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Nanc,

LOL......I guess I didn't word that properly ;-)....always liked those outfits. As far as buying a Méxican, I've already got one....the Mrs. and our 3 little Joe's are half Méxican

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And boy, has he paid a high price for his international acquisicion...besides; whether he likes it or not, half of Tequila has attached to his resume as "parientes" by law.So he got himself all the Mexicans he would ever need on this lifetime and some more on the beyond...(Abuelita Chayito is probably going to make him pozole when he gets there, and I am sure there will be baked goodies from Mamá María too...)

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Congrads my friend!..whadaya mean less blogging huh?..LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home