Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Petraeus Steamrolls Dhimmocrats

Rudy vs Hillary on the Petraeus Reports

MAYOR GIULIANI: Well, I was quite impressed with General Petreaus’ testimony and Ambassador Crocker. I’m an admirer of General Petreaus. I think he’s taken a very difficult situation, he’s moved it in a direction in which we are now seeing, you know, some significant success. Although there are also a long way to go. But, gosh, this is a very difficult situation you can’t expect the man to have turned this around completely in five or six months. I think he has been put through some horrible attacks. I think Moveon.org trying to, you know, equate his name with betrayal, is one of the more disgusting things that has happened in American politics. And I think the failure of the Democratic candidates to really condemn that, given how much money Moveon.org spends on behalf of Democratic candidates, which is millions if not hundreds of millions, is really, I really think it’s very, very unfortunate. And also, they sort of play into it. Hillary Clinton said yesterday, ‘I think,’ said to General Petraeus, ‘I think the reports that you provide to us really require the willing suspension of disbelief.’ I don’t know what she’s trying to say when she’s accusing a general of the ‘willing suspension of disbelief.’”

HOST 1: “She’s trying to tell us that she knows more about the whole situation than he does.”

Bingo. This crass gas bag has nearly the amount of skeletons in her closet as Hitler. There aren't many men more honorable than General Petraeus, for her to talk down to him is really quite revealing.

Kathryn Jean Lopez has a little more from The Corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home