Thursday, August 04, 2005

Joe Gringo goin' in the basement for 11 days..

Yep, I'm making the trip down to Guadalajara and then to Tequila, leaving tonight, so I'll be out of commission for about 11 days or so. I'll try to post something while I'm there, don't really have plans on what I'll be doing other than this sunday, Mis Suegros (in-laws) are throwing a Carne Asada fiesta at their uncle's restaurant up on a hill over looking Tequila....it is a beautiful place with a great view of Tequila and other mountains! We're planning on getting some horses and going on a camping trip near Tequila Mountain.....THAT will be fun!

Adíos mis amigos........vaya bien!

Joe Gringo

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in Tequila, say hi to Fanny's folks for us. Like your Blog! Dave y Susy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home