Monday, November 07, 2005

Mark Steyn on his EurAbia Civil War prediction..."Wake Up Europe, You've a War on Your Hands"

Probably the BEST columnist out today,
  • Mark Steyn
  • boldy predicted just after 9/11 that in Europe ''By 2010 we'll be watching burning buildings, street riots and assassinations on the news every night,'' .........prediction was actually a little late.

    If you get your news from the newspaper or network television, you probably aren't aware of what is happening in France right now. What you hear is how the "troublemakers" or "rowdy youths" are rioting. What you have here are radical Islamists emmigrating from North Africa and other Arab countries into into the "social paradise" of France. What they are finding is the "social paradise" isn't quite the paradise they sought. Very high unemployment, high crime, lack of social services and more importantly, the need to propagate the "Religion of Peace"........Islam, are fueling the riots by these radical Islamists.

  • My post here
  • from last friday Nov. 4 touches on what Mark Steyn has written! (if you are unable to pull it up, go to the right side of my home page and scroll down to Previous Posts titled "Why is Paris Burning")

  • Read Steyn's article here
  • the guy is brilliant.

    PS- Let's see, France is 11 days into the riots and where is Jacques Chirac leadership? If the main stream media can jump all over GW Bush regarding his supposedly late leadership on Hurrican Katrina, they sure as hell should be all over Chirac! Well........I guess we all know the answer to that one.

    2 Comments:

    At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi there. I was cruising through the net looking for information that warned people about Pharmaceutical drugs. I must admit, when I was looking for pharmaceutical, your site caught my attention. Right now, I am unsure if your site is exactly what I am looking for, but I am glad I stopped by. I've got to go now, but let me say Great post!

     
    At 8:27 AM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

    Thank you, I appreciate it and thank you for visiting! Tell a friend or three!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home