Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A Little Info On The Mrs.

She's 12 years younger than this gringo, was crowned the Queen of Tequila (the town, not the drink) in Jalisco, México in 1994 when she was 21 so you know she's hot, has an accounting degree from the University of Guadalajara, Vicente Fernandez, Alejandro Fernandez and Chayanne are her favorite singers but her favorite songs right now are Blake Shelton's "Nobody But Me", Brad Paisley's "When I Get Where I'm Going", and Brooks & Dunn's "Believe", can put up with my beginning banjo picking, makes a smokin' mean pozole and pork adobada, is an inexpensive date ;-) .......1-2 drinks max (I sort of make up for her in that category though), can sew or knit or crochet, or whatever it's called, like anyone's grandma, green is her favorite color, is a land owner in México and the USA, always makes corn tortilla's by hand, after 3 kids and nearly 10 years later, weighs only about 5 pounds more that when she got married and will be celebrating her 10 wedding anniversary at the end of this month to some lucky gringo!

11 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Freedom Fighter said...

Happy Aniversary, Mr. and Mrs. Gringo!

Many more!

Freedom Fighter@Joshuapundit

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Thank you very much! Time sure flies!

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful post...I am sure the lucky one to have crossed paths with such a wonderful man. I wouldn't be half the person I am if it wasn't because your patience, love and understanding.You have made the last 10 years of my life more than amazing.I thank God for you and the three beautiful pieces of your heart and mine that He gave us.Thank you for your love...

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Mr. Freedom Fighter, I appreciate your kind words!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Dan Zaremba said...

Hola Come sta Seniora?

Happy Aniversary to you and your Gringo!

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, very much; Missing Link; I appreciate your good wishes...Life is short and it is sure a blessing to share it with someone special.
Have a great day!

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Sergeant America said...

Yes, Happy Anniversary!

Without really knowing y'all (... certainly not in the Brokeback Mountain sense ;) ), I have to state that Joe Gringo seems to have certainly got the best of the "bargain!"

Many more, pard!

 
At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mr. Sergeant America;I appreciate your message, but even my parents get on the Gringo's side...I always say: "Aren't I your child?Why do you get on his side?" And they say: "Because you are ours and we know you...he is rigth!" Oh, well...What can I say?

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger elmers brother said...

Happy Anniversary! and here's to many more. Wonderful story of how you two met.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Jer & I want to wish you a Happy anniversary!!! I can't believe it has been 10 years!! How time flies when you are having fun!! We wish you many, many more years of happiness!!
Love, Nean

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jane and Jerry; we sure have a wonderful example in you, hopefully we will get to celebrate 3 decades together...just like you! Congratulations on being a future mother-in-law...what an exciting new path you guys are walking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home