Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hu Da Qing of Green Tea In The USA?















(click to enlarge)

Well, here's one thing I thought I'd never post.....part of my Green Tea collection from China I have at the office.

Mi compadre in Shanghai, Hu Da Qing (in english he goes by George Hu) sends me these every few months, the best you can buy in China he says!

A buddy e-mailed me, questioning my manhood about this and didn't believe me, and Brooke at NeoCon Command Center asked for a picture, so here it is.

Since I'm not a photographer, this photo isn't the greatest, everything is in Mandarin. The green container, 2nd from the left and under George W., is one I just received, about $30 USD worth of green tea. The two under the gringo swinging the golf club are steel containers that are engraved with a snake and a dragon, pretty cool. Gay, I know, but since I don't know of anyone who has a collection, I figured I might as well start one.

BTW, Hu Da Qing may go down as one of the coolest names ever.

PS- Hey Vinnie, that photo is you, Billy, Randy, Stake, Billy Tumalte, me and the boys from my last Myrtle Beach trip at Long Bay.

3 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe

Nice swing. Maybe Joe Jr. will have dads game. I have the same picture of Long Bow #10 in my waiting room. Remember, you drive carts in the side bunkers, very cool.

VinWoods

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Joe Gringo said...

Even though I'm in the bunkers more than I should, driving down the "bunker-way" instead of the fairway was pretty cool.

Myrtle Beach is just so cool.

Vin, That picture with the water is #12 green and #18 fairway, dogleg left #18 at Heritage.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

Cool! I like the pic of the Prez in the background, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home